1) Colleges accept both scores
2) There is an overlap in subject matter
3) Students taking both will have an edge in admissions
4) Flexibility around test dates
- Test Preparation Lending Program. Thanks to generous donations from parents of former Dons, we have dozens of SAT and PSAT test prep books as well as the ACT and most AP and SAT Subject Tests. They are here for you to borrow anytime you need.
**We are constantly looking for donations of more Test Prep and College books, please consider donating to us in the College and Career Center so we can help future students. We will gladly accept any test prep books you bring in, regardless of their condition.
Free and Discounted Test Prep in Santa Barbara
***Free Practice tests - at 7 West Figueroa in SB:
***For The Princeton Review test prep courses - have students use discount code: SBUSD15 ( gives them 15% off all or classes and tutoring )
***Our own on site Practice SAT and practice ACT will be announced soon ( $20 for students, $10 if free/reduced lunch students)