Santa Barbara High School

Skip to main content

Counseling Office and College & Career Center » Transcripts


Do you need a Transcript? Official or Unofficial?
Official Transcripts - 
Current Students
- All students are able to request an official transcript from their Counselors, at any given time.
- Every senior is able to request one, free, official transcript at the end of their senior year.

Graduates from 2007 to Present:
- Once a student has received their one, free, official transcript, any additional requests should be made through Parchment.
1. Go to the Parchment website:

2. Complete the New User Account Sign Up to create your account and follow the instructions.

3. If the institution you want to send transcripts to is not listed, they may not accept electronically submitted documents.  You may request a hard copy be sent, by manually entering the name and address of the institution you would like the transcript mailed to on the Parchment website.

Graduates Prior to 2007 or Requesting a Hard-copy of Your Transcript from the SBHS Registrar:

Hard copies of transcripts may be ordered in person at the SBHS Registrar’s Office or via written request. Written requests should be addressed to:


700 E. Anapamu St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Attention: Registrar

Please include the following information:

  1. Full name while in attendance at SBHS.
  2. Date of birth.
  3. Dates of attendance at SBHS.
  4. Address where you want your transcript mailed.
  5. Number of copies.
  6. $7 per official copy (payable to “SBHS” via cash, check or money order). There is no charge for an unofficial copy.

Please allow 3-5 business days to process requests.

Unofficial Transcripts -
Please see your counselor or College & Career Center or request we print one by email.