Seniors (Class of 2022)
- Senior Photos
- Cap and Gown Orders
- Senior Honors Night
- Mortar Board
- Senior Assembly Webinar (January 27)
All Graduating Seniors must wear a cap and gown for the 2022 graduation ceremony. Please see the steps below on how to order a cap and gown. All orders must be placed by December 16, 2021. If a student has access to borrow a gown from a friend who graduated in previous years, that is acceptable as long as the cap and gown is olive. If a student/family is experiencing a financial hardship and is unable to pay for the gown, please email or come see Assistant Principal, Cailee Villasenor email@example.com.
A representative from Herff Jones will be on campus during lunch on October 7, November 2, and December 4 in front of the theater to assist with purchases.
To order Senior related items, go to https://www.moongradservices.com/
1. Select your school under the left side graduation box on the middle of the screen (Santa Barbara HS)
2. Click “Start Shopping”
3. Click “Register”
4. Fill in all boxes and click “Register”
5. Find catalog on the left sidebar
6. Choose a package or the individual items you wish to purchase. You may be prompted to make selections such as T-Shirt size etc. depending on what you wish to order. Once you make all the selections needed, click “Buy Now”
7. Review your order and click “Proceed to Checkout”
8. Enter students information. (All with the red *) and click “Next”
9. Read Terms & Conditions and click “I Agree” and then “Next”
10. Enter Credit Card information and click “Next”
11. Review your order. IF YOU DON’T WISH TO PAY IN FULL, YOU MUST CHANGE THE “PAYMENT AMOUNT” BOX AT THE BOTTOM. (If you don’t change this amount, you will be charged the package price in full.)
12. Click “Place Order”. Only click once.
You will receive an email confirmation within 2 hours.
Please complete the Senior Honors Night Google Form; https://bit.ly/SBHS2022honors. This form will help us recognize all of your achievements. The form opens before spring break and closes Friday, May 6th, 2022. Questions? Contact Hazel Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Location: in the Theater at Santa Barbara High School
Senior Honors Night is an event that recognizes our *Distinguished Dons and Seniors with a record of outstanding academic achievement and/or service to our community. As the Santa Barbara High School Graduation Ceremony is a time to honor all of our graduates, Senior Honors Night provides an opportunity to celebrate student accomplishments individually.
Students are invited to attend if they have earned:
● An overall GPA of 3.5 or more
● If they have completed 200 hours or more of Community Service
In addition, we highlight students who are:
● National Honor Society lifetime members
● California Scholastic Federation lifetime members
● AP Scholars
● SB Scholarship Foundation recipient
Seniors are to be in the Old Gym behind the Theater by 5:30pm to line up and hear directions about the night. Professional attire is recommended, and no flip-flops, shorts or T-shirts will be allowed. Attire should be professional, similar to what would be worn to an interview.
All Senior parents/guardians must complete the SBHS Graduation Ticket Request form by Friday, April 22, 2022. The link to the form is: https://bit.ly/SBHS2022Tickets.
Each Senior may reserve up to six tickets. In this form, you may request additional tickets. All families will be notified if their request for more tickets is granted by May 5, 2022.