Seniors (Class of 2022)
All Graduating Seniors must wear a cap and gown for the 2022 graduation ceremony. Please see the steps below on how to order a cap and gown. All orders must be placed by December 16, 2021. If a student has access to borrow a gown from a friend who graduated in previous years, that is acceptable as long as the cap and gown is olive. If a student/family is experiencing a financial hardship and is unable to pay for the gown, please email or come see Assistant Principal, Cailee Villasenor firstname.lastname@example.org.
A representative from Herff Jones will be on campus during lunch on October 7, November 2, and December 4 in front of the theater to assist with purchases.
To order Senior related items, go to https://www.moongradservices.com/
1. Select your school under the left side graduation box on the middle of the screen (Santa Barbara HS)
2. Click “Start Shopping”
3. Click “Register”
4. Fill in all boxes and click “Register”
5. Find catalog on the left sidebar
6. Choose a package or the individual items you wish to purchase. You may be prompted to make selections such as T-Shirt size etc. depending on what you wish to order. Once you make all the selections needed, click “Buy Now”
7. Review your order and click “Proceed to Checkout”
8. Enter students information. (All with the red *) and click “Next”
9. Read Terms & Conditions and click “I Agree” and then “Next”
10. Enter Credit Card information and click “Next”
11. Review your order. IF YOU DON’T WISH TO PAY IN FULL, YOU MUST CHANGE THE “PAYMENT AMOUNT” BOX AT THE BOTTOM. (If you don’t change this amount, you will be charged the package price in full.)
12. Click “Place Order”. Only click once.
You will receive an email confirmation within 2 hours.